Monday, June 20, 2011

i haven't screamed that much before....

...or held rafael so tight. 

my dear friend rafael took me to {le manoir de paris}.
which is basically a 'haunted house'
everything was well put together, although i would recommend going in a large group.  
we had started out just us 2, but luckily caught up with the group that went before us (that way it wasn't as scary)!  
also, the french girls in front of us were super cute.

below are some videos to give you an idea of the ambiance while we waited in line.



it was fun to almost feel like a kid again.  i think the last time i went through a haunted house i was 7 or 8 (and it think it was a church haunted house, but it still scared me)!

1 comment:

  1. too scary for me!! I hate things that jump out at me, even if it's Oscar around the corner in our apartment! lol!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails